Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy to spring forward Monday

A summer walk in the PNW
I love, love, love that time of year when the clocks jump ahead, and all of a sudden my days get a whole lot brighter. It's been tough adjusting to the schedule at my new(ish) job, especially during the winter. I'm usually in the office until at least 6 PM every day, which usually means spending nearly the whole week without daylight. 

The last couple weeks have been STRESSFUL (hence my absence!), but I have to say, walking out after a long, hard day to sunshine is amazing. What's even better is the walk around the neighborhood my husband and I had a chance to take with our dogs who are just as wound up as we are. 

It's only March, so we have a long way to go before the good stuff (HEAT!!) comes in the summer, but the timing of this daylight savings time business was just about perfect to keep me moving.


No comments:

Post a Comment