Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Choose to be Happy Monday.. err, Tuesday

via
I know, I know, I'm late. But I've been too busy having a happy Friday, weekend, Monday, and Tuesday.

Not a whole lot has physically changed from my "having a meltdown" days, other than just remembering that the things that frustrate me are little in the long run, and shouldn't be overshadowed by the good in my life. 

These are my latest favorite ways to flip on my happy light:
  • Email my husband at work, just to say hello and to tell him something that will brighten his day (and mine)
  • Go for a run. My mood following a workout is at least twice as happy 100% of the time. 
  • Listen to Stuff You Should Know podcasts during my long commute
  • Play World of Warcraft with my husband. Or by myself. Because I'm getting really into it again. I know you guys. I know. But something about running around a cartoony world killing bad guys and completing quests is satisfying and relaxing right now. Plus, it's cheap and something that hubs and I can do together.
  • Blog. Can't say enough how much writing things down and taking an active role in being a happy person has made a difference in my daily and long-term outlook. I feel less like I'm in a bubble. So thanks readers. All one or two of you..

No comments:

Post a Comment