Friday, February 7, 2014

Stop making excuses

via
This. This. This. This This. This.

I originally read that quote as motivation to stick to my workouts, and to eat healthy, but it's a great reminder to STOP WAITING to start working on something. 

If I could go back in time and talk to me a year ago, I would tell her to work out at least 15 minutes a day starting now, to cut the diet soda chemical crap she chugs starting now, to spend less money and live frugally starting now, to write her thoughts starting now.

Me a year later sure would appreciate it. 

I'm just gonna go ahead an pat myself on the back right now for the last month of sticking with all of these great lifestyle changes, but it sure would be nice if I'd have stuck with it starting last year.

As time passes, I realize that life isn't going to get any more "ideal" to start working on my goals. I'm only going to get older, and I don't want to wait until I'm old to accomplish the things on my list.

I haven't had a perfect day at all in the last month, but it sure is a hell of a lot better than having a day where I did nothing.

And scene.




No comments:

Post a Comment