I'm going to try something else instead..
1. Work - my team is awesome, I'm treated very well, and I've never had so much fun at a job. Ever. I love working with people who CARE!
2. Training - I've exercised 14 out of 15 days since the new year.
3. Husband - we've never been closer and on the same page as we are now. I'm feeling super supported by him, and he's the reason why I'm writing now, as opposed to avoiding life or accepting sadness.
4. Nutrition - I've done more healthy meal prep in the last 3 weeks than I have IN MY WHOLE LIFE.
5. Family - it's awesome to have married into a family that hugs and says things like "I love you." It's still totally weird to me, but in a good way. I'm learning how to hug.
6. Pets - my dog is getting snuggier by the day as he hits doggie middle age. He's becoming a fluffy, blobby little old man and I love him.
7. Finances - making leaps and bounds toward financial freedom (aka major life choice flexibility) every year. I see the light.
That totally worked. Mission accomplished. Night everyone. Tomorrow is a new day.